Well done to all club members who fundraised and donated to All in a Row on the Liffey yesterday. Well done to all event organizers. All proceeds going to the RNLI and Irish Underwater Rescue Services. Great festive fun 😁🚣♀️🚣♀️🚣♀️🚣♀️🚣♀️🎅
Well done to the vets/snowmen crew on winning best dressed crew!
Beautiful trees now in Stock. This year we are beside SJ's Hair Salon near the Monument.
We will donate €5 from every sale to a local sports club of your choice.
No increase in the price of the tree from last year.
Happy Christmas 🌲🌲🌲
On the 30th of November 5 Crews from Skerries Rowing Club will take part in 'All in a Row' will take place on the River Liffey to raise funds for both the RNLI and the Irish Underwater Search & Recovery Unit (IUSRU).
People in both organisations gives their time 100% voluntary and as a little thank you we want to thank them.
A special shout out to our winners announced at our 'End Of Season Party'
Congrats and well done to all!
• Most Enthusiastic Crew: U12s
• Toughest Row of 2019: Greystones Regatta u14 girls
• Crew Of The Year: U16 Boys
• Most Glamorous Crew: U18girls
• Best New Female Rower: Jessica Ryan
• Best New Male Rower: Tony Greene
• Mr Fix It: Ian Moore
• Mr Precision: Frank Prendergast
• Drill Sgt Cox: Jade Campbell
• Most Unique Rowing Style: Steve Coady
• Most Reliable Crews: Shearwaters & Guillemots